bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants and raves banner

:: bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants & raves ::

a sort of journal of comments, artwork, writings, links, etc. to spread the mad multimedia woman's mania...
:: welcome to bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants & raves ::

:: blogger.com | contact b-onna | planet witzend | onna's creative crap blog ::

"What are YOU looking at, onna?"

-original artwork by the onna herself - all rights reserved
Current Mood
The current mood of byo at www.imood.com


[::..Pending Next Poll..::]
placeholder for next poll
poupeegirl fashion brand community
The majority of my Anime links will contain YAOI, so if you are uncomfortable with gay relationships, DO NOT LOOK AT THESE SITES!!!
Blog/Journal Friends
:: Dasia
:: Joules
:: Lia
:: Lolita
:: Lutra
:: Stoopid Rat
:: Talon
Some of my Haunts
:: Artists Cafe Oekaki BBS
DBZ Fanfic & Fanart Links
:: A Stack of Stuff
:: B-chan's Homepage
:: For-Chan's Cookies
:: Fringe of Society
:: The Hentai Institute
:: Jiggler's Cauldron
:: The Yaoi Hotel
:: The Zone
Gravitation Links
:: anti nostalgic
:: bad-luck.net
:: Contrary Perfection
:: Critical Visage
:: Dare to Dream
:: « # Gravi Logs ? »
:: Gravitation
:: gurabiteshiyon.net
:: heartless
:: In the Moonlight
:: Kiss Shining
:: nanoda
:: Natural Songs - Gravity World
:: Shinimegami's Gravitation Lair
:: Yuki Eiri dot net
Boy Meets Boy
:: Boy Meets Boy - official site
:: Whee! I'm Naked! - fansite
Ai no Kusabi Links
:: ainokusabi.com
:: Alex's Ai no Kusabi
:: Katze no Miko's
Ai no Kusabi Hall
:: Ai No Kusabi Gallery and Links
:: Ai No Kusabi detailed story synopsis at aestheticism.net
:: SteelSong's Ai No Kusabi
:: Tanagura.org
Yami no Matsuei Links
:: Bleeding Moon
:: Compulsion
:: Paperthin Pleasures
:: Thera's Yami no Matsuei
:: Yami no Matsuei Keepers List
Amazing Artists
Anime or Otherwise
:: Ashura's Original Art Gallery
:: Aya Braeden
:: Bishonenworks
:: Fukagawa
:: lunaris is now black lily
:: Broken Toys
:: Dark Natasha
:: Dragon Dreams
:: Dragoness's Lair
:: Fur, Wings and Other Things
:: Julie Dillion
:: Kate Cox Chain Mail Designs
:: Krayel Art Studios
:: LivLiv's Room
:: Megatokyo
:: Mia Tavonatti
:: Mirabilia
:: Natural Songs
:: Paint Pixel
:: Prophet's Hall
:: The Rainbow Pawprint
:: Sankaizok
:: Stover Arts
:: Told in a Garden
:: Your Wings are Mine
Other Friends
:: dada-disco
:: The Free Lancers
:: Kai's Domain
:: Raddittzu's Anime Playground
:: Thomasville Central
Helpful Things
:: Anime News Network:
look up stuff!
:: The Best for Converting Languages:
Altavista's Babelfish
:: Convert Lengths/Distances
:: Online English to Japanese/Japanese to English Dictionary
:: What Time is it Where YOU Live?
:: Test your 216 colours!

:: Friday, January 10, 2003 ::

More Good News/Bad News

Good News: We got our filing cabinets.
Bad News: They are larger than they thought so the one that was supposed to go behind the door cannot or it will block the thermostat and the light switch. So now it is front of the nice big window we had to look out into the student worker area and beyond that, the window to the lake view.

Good News: We got our filing cabinets.
Bad News: They are larger than they thought so the office looks really cramped. The bosses tried to give one of them away to another dept. and I just cannot get it into their heads we have ZERO storage for all the stuff they expect me to keep track of. There is a filing cabinet WAY back in the back of the place and I am supposed to use that one. Yeah, right, walk all the way back there to get a single form for someone.

Bad News: Since I am sharing an office a subtle war about who will be next to the inner wall has been going on. Since I stay in the office a lot and the other person is rarely around it made sense for me to be deeper in the office.
Worst News: I finally just gave up and let the other person have the space. Now the only wall I have is fully glass looking out on the lab and it is right where my chair is so I am 'on stage' even more than before. Before, I could at least push my chair back and hide between the two filing cabinets if I needed to blow my nose, now I am on display all the time. I think I will have the blinds down and half-way open if I can get away with it.

Really Bad News: The office chairs we have to use are crappy and kill my back sitting in them for only five minutes. We are going to have to figure out how to adjust them. I am already falling out of the chair as it is. Despite all my silliness I am not THAT large. So we are going up Sat and retrieving my current office chair which fits me and we are bringing it home. After a couple of years I can bring it back. And I alerted my doctor my back was giving me fits and the new chairs were horrible so he knows I may be calling him about getting a recommendation for a custom-made $$$ chair for my back.

"And so my crazy dream continues. I wish I could wake up from it." - Syuichi: Gravitation

the bishie whose faint smile leads Syuichi alongLyrics!

Joules! GREAT site for anime lyrics! I dropped in my new "Gravitation: Bad Luck - Shuichi Shindo Vocal Collection CD, pulled up the site and had a wonderful time hearing the song, seeing the Romaji so I could get a gist of the word and pronounciation structure and then looking at the English translation poetry. I really adore the song Glaring Dream even more now reading the English translation lyrics.

This SO calls up the image of Yuki Eiri and fits in with that last little bit of imagery at the end titles when Eiri looks at Syuichi with that little smile!

"When I woke up from the countless wishes, you are reflected in a shimmering illusion --
the silhouette whose faint smile leads me along."

Note, the fansub I have passed around has a DIFFERENT translation to this song! It says, "that vague silhouette that guides me." in today's Lolly pic. And yes, I had to show that faint smile, one of my fave images of Eiri from the anime because his face is so open, yet happy.

I am utterly mad....

Joined three new MLs today, The Yaoi Hotel (since they are switching servers and the regular site is pooka), Yaoi_and_Shounen_Ai_Animes, and just-gravitation. What the hell am I doing? As if I need any more to look at...

To quote Joules...

I think I am using the word right, I am chuffed. I got Lia my sensei a Live Journal code and look at oekaki board at number 120 and see what she did for me as a thank you! This is really a special piece since she vehemently swore off drawing dbz. I love that woman, she inspires me so!

Huh?

*glances at Talon's blog*

Joules has started the Ai no Kusabi story?

*crawls up in hybrid's lap with danglemate*

Can I watch too?

*blinks heart eyes*

A snippet from Joules' blog

/// Dancing hippos, eh, onna? Well, if you insist, I can devise you a hippo-like alien species... >;-P ///

No no no. *snickers*

Well, I guess I could go Saiya-jin if you would like, but it may be interesting to go toward a type of Neko-jin, perhaps in a VERY general Pride of Chanur way. By the way, those kitties (known as hani) in the pic are ALL women! I loved this series of books when I read them!

So take the basics of the hani, the furry ears with earrings (in the books each earring stands for a successful voyage) and mutate the race from there. Maybe a mixture of hani and my Neko-jin pic and your own imagination.

I think I would make the nose and mouth more conducive to "ahem - you know...." Add a fluffy and semi-prehensile tail (hani have no tails) but I do not see the tails having any extra-sensitive features. The tails are pleasant to stroke and play with but not anything sexual. How about that small place between the shoulderblades where it is difficult for a person to scratch themselves? It would be an interesting place for a cat to have an erogenous zone and it is something I have been toying with as a story element.

I see their heads and tails fluffy and a thick but very short, double-cut velvet fur pelt on the rest of their bodies.

Change the fur colour to variations of grey tones with stripes or whatever base colour strikes your fancy, maybe purple or teal. The stripes could be contrasting colours, either traditional colours or rainbow tones, and the body colours and stripe colours and patterns could even designate certain specific ranks, professions, etc. I could even see the stripes starting super-dark at the back and moving into lighter tones of the same colour, or a different colour, as the colours move toward the front of the torso. The stripes can be thin or thick with various traditional tabby patterns. The stripes on my pic suck big time but I wasn't going for reality in that drawing.

Lutra's new fic!

Glad the pic inspired you! Now, finish the next AC chappie so you can write the inspiration and we can read the new universe!

New Bed!

Congrats on the new bed, Joules! We have the same problem for a different reason. My very old foam mattress (the only bed I can sleep on well) has slowly been shrinking, both in height and in length. We have problems keeping the sheets on the bed because they are now just a bit too big! rat keeps poking me about getting a new one but I am so hesitant because when we first moved in together we used his queen-sized bed and just could not sleep. I cannot sleep in hotel rooms the first night either. And people want to know why I am so cranky the first few days of a vacation....

Ah, danglemate!

Nicked from Talon's blog...

/// So, here's your birthday present:


*Hauls onna up into the lemon tree and gives her a lovely massage, with lemon scented oil, interspersing it with bites of yummy lemon pastry's, iced lemonade and lemon sherbet.* *carefully grooms onna's mane, getting every stick and leaf out of it and sets up a showcase of the "Best of" Lemon series from DBZ, InuYasha, Gravitation, Yu Yu, Gundam Wing (special attention paid to Zechs and Duo), Ai no Kusabi, Yami no Matsuei, Trigun and Fake*

Relaxed now danglemate? *purrs in her ear, Sage contentedly in her lap* ///

*nuzzles danglemate while watching yaoi goodness, noshing lemon treats and bouncing lightly on the branch*

Thanks for the birthday!

*cuddles chibi*

It's Here! It's Here!

The How to Draw Manga - Couples book was FINALLY published and arrived from Amazon today! AND not only do they have male/female couples in poses from holding hands to making love THEY HAVE m/m and f/f couples in the same positions too! This is just WAY TOO cool!








:: spewed by bakayaro onna 11:57 PM [+] ::



|
...................................................................................................................

[::..archive at bottom..::]
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Addison Airport (close to Richardson, TX)The WeatherPixie
Status:
old fart & genuine geezer

Overall Obsession:
the love of my soul & heart, my koibito, Crockett
(aka Stoopid Rat)

Latest Obsessions:
Gravitation yaoi fanfic & fanart

my Wacom tablet

drawing oekaki

Saiyuki

Ai no Kusabi (yaoiX100)

Yami no Matsuei

ZechsXDuo Gundam Wing yaoi

Dragonball Z

Profession:
Instigator & troublemaker

Click for Theme Song Lyrics

Thanks:
--> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!

--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.

--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.

--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's and her own stories.

--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.

--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of doujinshi! *LOL*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[::..archive..::]
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?